Orthopedic Spine Implants : TLIF Cage
The TLIF cage is designed with anatomical structure and optimal fusion conditions to replace lumbar intervertebral discs and fuse the adjacent vertebral bodies together at levels L1-S1. The TLIF implant is intended for insertion via a transforaminal approach.
- Allows for fusion via the cage
- Osseointegration and fusion occur quickly and directly.
- Insertion simplified with an anatomical shape available in a variety of widths and heights
- Clear and postoperative visual evaluation of imaging, including X-rays, CT scans, and MRI
- Can be used to maintain the height between two vertebrae in the Lumbar region.
- The bullet nose design for self-distraction facilitates insertion.
- Surface self-guiding rails are designed to guide and turn the cage into the desired position.
- The pivoting mechanism, in conjunction with the applicator, is enabled by the connecting post.
- Available 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 cage widths (in mm)
- Available The lengths are 25mm and 30mm.
- Titanium and PEEK materials are both available.
- Degenerative disc diseases and spinal instabilities
- Revision procedures for post-discectomy syndrome
- Pseudarthrosis or failed spondylodesis
- Degenerative spondylolisthesis
- Isthmic spondylolisthesis