Mesh cages are specifically designed for cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine vertebral body
replacement. These are made of titanium and come in a variety of footprints and heights. This
allows the surgeon to select the implant based on the patient’s anatomy and pathology.
- In the case of corpectomy, it was used to maintain the height between two vertebrae.
- Available in a variety of heights to accommodate specific pathology and anatomical
- Open architecture to promote bony fusion and bone ingrowth.
- End rings that are parallel in order to restore normal spinal alignment and resist
- Mesh cages are useful in the cervical and lumbar regions.
- Diameters 12, 14, 16, and 18 (in mm).
- Titanium material is available.
- Available in a variety of diameters and lengths.
- To replace collapsed, damaged or unstable vertebral bodies due to tumor or fracture.
- Trauma, Tumor, Spondylolisthesis and Degenerative disc disease.