Cervical DIO Cage Peek
For degenerative cervical procedures, the Cervical DIO Cage Peek system offers an optimized configuration solution. The graft’s large surface area allows for the appropriate use of ortho-biological material, which is designed to reduce the risk of non-unions.
- Simple Tools for easier and way faster Surgery
- A large grafting area is used to maximize bone fusion.
- 3D visualization and radiological identification are made possible by X-ray markers.
- Designed to maximize grafting material while also optimizing end plate contact.
- PEEK material which is biocompatible, corrosion resistant, and non-toxic.
- Corrosion resistance, precise construction, permanent finish, and complete bone support.
- Available width 5, 6, 7 and 8 (in mm).
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Scoliosis
- Degenerative Spondylolisthesis
- Spine Fractures.