Cervical Cage With Screw Peek
The cervical cage is a small implant made of biocompatible PEEK materials, designed to be inserted between two adjacent cervical vertebrae. The cage is typically filled with bone graft material to encourage the growth of new bone tissue and promote fusion between the two vertebrae.
- Biocompatible material.
- Spinal fusion support.
- Minimally invasive placement.
- A unique combination of cervical cage and cervical plate functionalities.
- Optimized screw angulation.
- Offers versatile bone screw options, including self-tapping, self-drilling, and emergency screws, tailored to surgical needs.
- Large graft window for bone grafting or bone graft substitute.
- Available in PEEK Material.
- Available width 5, 6, 7 and 8 (in mm).
- Available length 15 mm.
- Cervical disc degeneration
- Cervical radiculopathy
- Cervical spondylotic myelopathy