Tibial Post Fixation Screw
A Tibial Post Fixation Screw is used in orthopedic surgery to fixate the tibial component in a knee replacement implant. It is designed to secure the post to the tibial tray, allowing for stability and support in the knee joint. Tibial Post Screw Flat head design eliminates needs for washer when tying sutures around a post.
- Threaded design for secure fixation and stability.
- Available in various sizes to accommodate different patient anatomy and surgical needs.
- Self-tapping, which reduces the need for a separate tap to create threads in the bone.
- Locking mechanism to prevent loosening or rotation of the screw.
- Available length 20, 25, 30, 35 and 40mm.
- Made of titanium alloy.
- Used in knee replacement surgery to fixate the tibial component to the tibia.