Spiked Ligament Staple
Spiked ligament staples have several advantages over other types of ligament fixation devices, such as screws and suture anchors. They are relatively easy to insert and remove, and they provide strong fixation. Additionally, they are less likely to damage the surrounding soft tissues.
- Low profile bridge reduces the need for secondary removal and minimizes patient discomfort.
- Sharp leg points for easy penetration into cortical bone without predrilling.
- Staple Driver with attachable impactor/extractor for complete impaction.
- Staple Seating Punch for further impaction.
- Anti-back-out serrations and sharp beveled points prevent dislodging.
- Secure staple insertion with the staple driver.
- Available in small, medium and large sizes.
- Made of titanium.
- Fixation of autograft, allograft and prosthetic components