Interference Screw (Titanium)
Arthroscopic ACL knee surgery is a minimally invasive surgical procedure in which a special camera and surgical tools are inserted into the knee through tiny holes. If the ligament is partially torn it is repaired by sewing and if it’s completely detached, it is reconstructed by replacing the torn ligament with a graft, usually taken from the hamstring or patellar tendon to fix which ACL screw is required. Since our ACL screws are made of high-performance Titanium material, it guarantees durability and no risk of infection or discomfort.
- Titanium screw designed for ACL reconstruction where graft protection is required.
- Tendon-to-Bone fixation device.
- Fully threaded screw acts as a compression device to engage & compress the graft for fixation.
- Designed specifically for minimal tunnel preparation.
- Cannulated screw for ease of guide wire insertion & removal.
- Made of Titanium material.
- Available in dia. 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11mm.
- Available length 20, 25, 30 and 35mm.
- Repair or reconstruct the Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL).
- Knee fracture.
CL Fixation System
- CL Construct : Continuous loop of suture braid eliminates the need for knot tying and allows for a larger portion of graft to reside in the tunnel.
- Accommodates various graft lengths : One size titanium button is available with multiple pre-measured loop sizes of 12, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 mm lengths.