Low Profile Cancellous Screw
Low profile head of the Cancellous Screw to minimize soft tissue irritation. It is used for continuous strength for soft tissue fixation to the bone.
- A slim profile, which makes it ideal for use in minimally invasive surgeries.
- Threaded design for stable fixation.
- Made of biocompatible titanium materials; has good strength and durability.
- The screw may have a hexagonal or a Torx head for easy insertion and removal.
- Available in 4.0 mm and 6.5 mm diameter and various lengths also.
- Knee fractures
- Ligament repair
- Bone grafting
- Osteochondral defects