LCP Distal Radius Column Plate (Straight Plate) 2.7mm
The LCP Distal Radius Column Plate is part of the Locking Compression Plate (LCP) system, which is a popular system of implants used in orthopedic surgery. The LCP system uses screws that lock into the plate, providing additional stability and preventing the screws from backing out.
- Low plate-and screw profile.
- Round edges to ensures minimal irritation
- Precontoured to fit the radial column.
- A notched tip that allows other plates to fit on the radial styloid adjacent to a temporary K-wire fixation.
- Multiple screw holes allow for easy fixation of the plate to the bone.
- Available in both Titanium & Stainless steel.
- Available holes 5 and 6.
- For fixation of complex intra- and extra-articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal radius and other small bones
- Osteoporosis-related fractures