LCP Posterior Medial Proximal Tibia Plate
The LCP Posterior Medial Proximal Tibial Plate 3.5 is a component of the Synthes small fragment LCP system. This system combines locking screw technology with traditional plating methods.
The plate has sections called the head and neck, which are designed to accommodate different types of screws. These screws can be of two types: locking, conical, and cortex screws with a diameter of 3.5 mm, or cancellous bone screws with a diameter of 4.0 mm.
- Combi-holes allow locking or compression options.
- Option for rafting screws.
- Low-profile head and surface.
- Elongated combi-holes in the neck and shaft
- Made of Stainless Steel & Titanium.
- Available in a variety of lengths.
- Plates available holes are from 3 to 10.
- Internal fixation of posteromedial proximal tibia fractures including buttressing of fractures of the proximal, distal, and metaphyseal areas of the tibia.