LCP Proximal Tibia Plate
LCP Proximal Tibia Plate 3.5 mm- Low Bend are integral components of the Locking Compression Plate (LCP) System, which merges the innovative locking screw technology with conventional plating techniques. These plates are specifically designed for the proximal tibia region.
- Limited-contact profile.
- Combi holes in the plate shaft combine a dynamic compression unit (DCU) hole and a locking screw hole.
- Resistance against local compression loads.
- Fixed-angle construct that provides stability.
- Flexibility in achieving compression at the fracture site.
- Anatomically contoured to match the lateral proximal tibia.
- Available for left and right direction.
- Made of Stainless Steel & Titanium.
- Plates available holes are from 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14.
- Comminuted fractures
- Lateral wedge fractures
- Depression fractures
- Medial wedge fractures
- Bicondylar fractures
- Periprosthetic fractures
- Fractures with associated shaft fractures