LC-LCP Narrow Plate 4.5/5.0mm
The LC-LCP Narrow 4.5/5.0mm: A narrow locking compression plate for stabilizing fractures. Minimizes soft tissue interference, ideal for complex fractures and osteoporosis. Features a locking head design for angular stability, pre-drilled holes for easy positioning and fixation. Strong, lightweight, and well-tolerated by the body.
- It minimizes bone-plate contact and generates consistent strength all over the plate.
- The plate has a locking head design, which provides angular stability.
- Undercuts: For reduced vascular damage.
- The plate is available in a variety of lengths and widths to accommodate different fractures.
- Plates available with 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15 and 16 holes.
- Available in both Stainless Steel and Titanium material.
- Tibial plateau fractures
- Femoral shaft fractures
- Humeral shaft fractures
- Olecranon fractures
- Pilon fractures
- Ankle fractures