LCP Distal Femur Plate
LCP Distal Femur Plate combines locking screw technology with traditional plating techniques. The technical advancement of locking screws allows for the creation of a fixed-angle structure while adhering to less invasive AO plating principles.
- Locking screws inserted into the plate form a fixed-angle structure. It improves fixation and enables bridging plate fixation in multi-fragment fractures.
- In the threaded section, Combi Holes accept 5.0 mm locking screws. The cortex screws in the DCU section are 4.5 mm and 5.5 mm.
- Excellent compatibility with the large fragment system
- Limited contact design.
- The plate shaft design allows for a less invasive surgical technique.
- Available in Stainless Steel and Titanium material
- Left and Right Distal Femur Locking Plate available
- There are two types of the plate separately designed for right and left femur
- Size: 4 hole to 15 hole