DCP Small LC Dynamic Compression Plate
In order to create dynamic pressure between the broken bone pieces, the oval-shaped hole was created. It has undercuts to cause the periosteal blood supply as little damage as possible. The uniform stiffness of the LC-DCP allows smooth contouring of the plate to the bone. It may protect the plate from localized high bending stresses.
- Helps protect the periosteum’s blood supply, reduces plate footprint.
- Eliminates DCP plate issues
- Permits a screw to be inclined more in both the longitudinal and transverse planes.
- Fragment compression is made possible via oval perforations.
- More adjustable
- Lower plate fatigue at the hole
- After implant removal, there is a lower risk of breakage.
- Fixed with 4.0 mm cancellous screws and 3.5 mm cortical screws.
- Plates available with 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 & 14 holes.
- Available in both Stainless Steel and Titanium material.
- Recommended for the fixation of Clavicle, Scapula, Olecranon, Humerus, Radius, Ulna, Pelvis, Distal tibia, and Fibula fractures and nonunions.
- Forearm fractures, Pelvis fractures andMalleolar fractures