Small DCP Plate 3.5mm
In order to create dynamic pressure between the broken bone pieces, the oval-shaped hole was created. It has undercuts to cause the periosteal blood supply as little damage as possible. The uniform stiffness of the DCP allows smooth contouring of the plate to the bone. It may protect the plate from localized high bending stresses.
- Permits a screw to be inclined more in both the longitudinal and transverse planes.
- Fragment compression is made possible via oval perforations.
- More adjustable.
- Lower plate fatigue at the hole
- After implant removal, there is a lower risk of breakage.
- Fixed with 4.0 mm cancellous screws and 3.5 mm cortical screws.
- Plates available with 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, 14 and 15 holes.
- Available in both Stainless Steel and Titanium material.
- Recommended for the fixation of Clavicle, Scapula, Olecranon, Humerus, Radius, Ulna, Pelvis, Distal tibia, and Fibula fractures and nonunions.
- Forearm fractures, Pelvis fractures andMalleolar fractures