For degenerative cervical procedures, the Cervical DIO Cage system offers an optimized configuration solution. The graft’s large surface area allows for the appropriate use of ortho-biological material, which is designed to reduce the risk of non-unions.
- Simple Tools for easier and way faster Surgery
- A large grafting area is used to maximize bone fusion.
- 3D visualization and radiological identification are made possible by X-ray markers.
- Designed to maximize grafting material while also optimizing end plate contact.
- PEEK and Titanium are both options. In the biological environment, it is biocompatible, corrosion resistant, and non-toxic.
- Corrosion resistance, precise construction, permanent finish, and complete bone support.
- Available width 5, 6, 7 and 8 (in mm).
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Scoliosis
- Degenerative Spondylolisthesis
- Spine Fractures.