DCP Narrow LC Dynamic Compression Plate
Minimizes the possibility of transient osteoporosis under the plate by providing less contact between the plate and the bone. At the fracture site, the DCP Narrow LC Dynamic Compression Plate permits the development of periosteal callus.
- The oval-shaped hole is intended to exert dynamic pressure on the broken pieces of bone.
- It minimizes bone-plate contact and generates consistent strength all over the plate.
- All of the plate’s holes can accommodate 4.5 mm cortical screws, while the plate’s end holes can accommodate 4.0 mm cancellous screws.
- Fixation with 4.5 & 6.5mm screws.
- Undercuts: For reduced vascular damage.
- The end holes can be used for cancellous bone screws.
- The longitudinal axis can be compressed in both directions due to the LC-DCP holes.
- Available in both Stainless Steel and Titanium material.
- Plates available with 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 & 14 holes.
- fixes a variety of long bones, including the humerus, femur, and tibia.
- Employed in the treatment of adult patients’ nonunions and malunions, as well as the fixing of osteopenic bone and peri-prosthetic fractures.