DCP Narrow Dynamic Compression Plate
Dynamic compression plate to provide better reduction. It is particularly used as a tension band plate for the fracture of the humerus and tibia.
- All holes accept 4.5 mm cortical screws and end holes accept 6.5 mm cancellous screws.
- Fixation with 4.5 & 6.5mm screws.
- All holes are designed as self-compressing holes. All the end holes are designed for cancellous bone screws.
- The plate has a narrow profile.
- Available in both Stainless Steel and Titanium material.
- Plates available with 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 &14 holes.
- DCP Narrow Dynamic Compression plates are recommended for fixing a variety of long bones, including the femur, tibia, and humerus.
- These are also employed in the treatment of adult patients’ nonunions and malunions, as well as the fixing of osteopenic bone and peri-prosthetic fractures.