LCP Superior Anterior Clavicle Plate
The LCP Superior Anterior Clavicle Plate is an anatomically precontoured implant that provides angular stability for lateral clavicle and clavicle shaft fractures. It is available in stainless steel and titanium and features a limited-contact shaft profile. The plate is indicated for fixation of fractures, malunions, nonunions, and osteotomies of the clavicle.
- Recon plate segments allow any necessary plate contouring.
- Small diverging locking screws in the lateral end ensure good screw purchase and increased pull out strength.
- Tapered plate tip facilitates percutaneous insertion and reduces the risk of soft tissue irritation.
- Rounded profile and screw heads seated flush in the plate.
- Unique, twisted design combines the advantages of superior and anteroinferior plating.
- Available for left and right direction.
- Made of Stainless Steel & Titanium.
- Plates available holes are from 5, 6, 7, and 8.
- Fractures of the clavicle shaft
- Fractures of the lateral clavicle
- Malunions of the clavicle
- Non-unions of the clavicle