LCP Volar Distal Radius Variable Angle Two Column 2.7mm Right
The 2.7 mm LCP Volar Distal Radius Variable Angle Two Column Plate is a component of the 2.7 mm Variable Angle LCP Distal Radius System, which is intended for treating distal radius fractures. These plates are specially shaped to fit the contours of the distal radius, and are engineered to address a wide range of fracture types, from simple to complicated.
- Plate holes and variable angle locking screws to allow up to 15° off-axis angulation in all directions.
- Four columns of threads in the variable angle locking hole offer four points of threaded locking, forming a fixed-angle construct at the desired screw angle.
- Two columns enable independent contouring of the radial and intermediate columns, and visualization of the fracture.
- Screw holes designed for fixation of radial styloid, lunate facet support, and distal radioulnar joint.
- Anatomic shape with rounded edges fits close to the volar ridge, reducing soft tissue irritation.
- Plates available holes are 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Made of Stainless Steel & Titanium.
- Available for both right and left direction.
- Fixation of complex intra and extra-articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal radius and other small bones.