LCP Radial Head Rim Plate 2.7mm Right
The LCP Radial Head Rim Plate 2.7mm is an implant designed to address various fracture patterns of the proximal radius. Its precontoured plates offer an anatomical fit, while the combi holes allow for locking and cortex screws, providing angular stability and distraction.
- Nine LCP Proximal Radius Plates for different fracture patterns of the proximal radius.
- Precontoured plates for anatomical fit.
- Combi holes allow locking and cortex screws for angular stability and distraction.
- Fixed-angle construct benefits osteopenic bone or multifragment fractures.
- Suitable for osteoporotic bone.
- Limited-contact design shaft with 3, 4, and 5 combi-holes.
- Available for left and right direction.
- Made of Stainless Steel & Titanium.
- Extra-articular fractures of the proximal radius.
- Intra-articular fractures of the proximal radius.
- Multifragmented radial neck fractures.