LCP Clavicle Hook Plate 3.5 mm Right – Blade 12MM
The LCP Clavicle Hook Plate 3.5 mm Right is used to stabilize lateral clavicle fractures and acromioclavicular joint injuries. The plate allows for optimal implant placement and surgery, resulting in a better outcome. The rounded shaft contour reduces the possibility of soft tissue irritation between the plate and surrounding soft tissue, as well as between the acromioclavicular joint and the rotator cuff.
- Hook design with smooth edges and posterior hook offset
- Undercuts in the shaft help to improve blood supply.
- Shaft profile with a rounded end
- Intraoperative selection of compression or angular stable locking
- 12° bend in shaft facilitates implant placement
- There are three distinct hook depths: 12mm, 15mm, and 18mm.
- Titanium and stainless steel are the materials used.
- Holes: 4, 5, 6 & 7
- Lateral clavicle fractures
- Dislocations of the acromioclavicular joint