LCP Anterolateral Distal Tibia 3.5mm Right
LCP Anterolateral Distal Tibia 3.5mm Right merges locking screw technology with conventional plating techniques. This low-profile plate, made of stainless steel and titanium, enables anatomic reduction with versatile screw options. Its tapered tip allows for submuscular insertion, while the limited-contact surface and Combi holes provide axial compression and locking capabilities.
- Low-profile plate head.
- Anatomic reduction.
- Shaft holes accept 3.5 mm locking screws, 3.5 mm cortex screws and 4.0 mm cancellous screws.
- Tapered tip for submuscular insertion.
- Made of stainless steel and titanium.
- Limited-contact surface reduces bone-to-plate contact.
- Combi holes offer both axial compression and locking capabilities along the length of the plate shaft.
- Fractures of osteotomies.
- Nonunions of the distal tibia, particularly in osteopenic bone.