LC-LCP Small 3.5mm
The LC-LCP Small 3.5mm is a small, locking compression plate (LCP) that is used to fix fractures in the distal radius, ulna, and other small bones. It is made of titanium or stainless steel and has a limited-contact profile, which means that it minimizes contact with the bone. This helps to reduce the risk of bone loss and infection.
- Minimizes bone contact, reducing bone loss and infection risk.
- Features locking screws for increased stability compared to traditional screws.
- Offers a variety of hole sizes for optimal screw selection.
- Lightweight design for ease of use during surgery.
- Available in both Titanium and Stainless steel.
- Plates available holes are 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
- Extra-articular fractures of the distal radius.
- Partial articular fractures of the distal radius.
- Complete articular fractures of the distal radius.
- Fractures of the ulna.
- Fractures of other small bones.