DCP L. Buttress Plate
The regular T buttress plate has been modified to create the L buttress plate. The typical T-buttress plate’s dimensions and hole arrangements are the same, but the head of the plate has been relocated to the left or right to accommodate different screw placements. Fixation is possible on the lateral side of the tibia plateau thanks to the double bend profile. recommended as a form of tibial head fracture treatment.
- Developed with the intention of supporting the lateral portion of the tibial plateau.
- To allow for additional lateral buttressing without damaging the fibula, L buttress plates feature an offset head, one for the left leg and one for the right.
- Low profile pre-contoured plate.
- The plate’s oblong hole enables for temporary anchoring to the bone to enable up-and-down adjustment.
- Cortex screws used to secure the shaft holes 6.5 mm cancellous screws were used to secure the 4.5 mm dia. head holes.
- Number of Holes: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15 holes.
- Plates available for left and right both directions.
- It is available in stainless steel and titanium.
- Fixation of Fractures
- Osteotomy of the Clavicle
- Scapula, Olecranon
- Humerus, Radius
- Ulna, Pelvis, Distal Tibia, Fibula and in Osteopenic Bone.