6.5mm Cancellous Screw- Half threaded
6.5mm Cancellous Screw- Half threaded are used to mend small and long bones like scaphoids, tibial plateau fracture etc. When screws are inclined, the hemispherical head enables excellent annular contact with washers and plates.
- This is Self Tapping Screw -These screws cut their own thread as they are driven into the bone. It creates a tight friction fit between the threads by making a small hole while entering the bone. This reduces vibration loosening and allows the parts to be disassembled if necessary.
- By eliminating the need for tapping, self-tapping screw tips make screw insertion easier.
- The low-profile head lowers the risk of soft tissue irritation.
- Over the guiding wire, tapping and screw insertion are performed.
- Available in both Titanium and Stainless Steel.
- Drill bit for threaded hole 5.0 mm.
- Bone tap is 7.3 mm.
- Screwdriver head is 4.0 mm.
- 6.5mm Cancellous Screw (32mm Threaded) available lengths are 40mm, 45mm, 50mm, 55mm, 60mm, 65mm, 70mm, 75mm, 80mm, 85mm, 90mm, 95mm, 100mm, 105mm, and 110mm.
- Scaphoids fracture
- Tibial plateau fracture