6.4mm Interlocking PFN Leg Screw
The 6.4mm Interlocking PFN Leg Screw provides rotational stability, while the lag screw provides load bearing function.
- This is Self Tapping Screw -These screws cut their own thread as they are driven into the bone. It creates a tight friction fit between the threads by making a small hole while entering the bone. This reduces vibration loosening and allows the parts to be disassembled if necessary.
- By eliminating the need for tapping, self-tapping screw tips make screw insertion easier.
- Available in both Stainless Steel and Titanium.
- 6.4mm Interlocking PFN Leg Screw lengths are 50mm, 55mm, 60mm, 65mm, 70mm, 75mm, 80mm, 85mm, 90mm, 95mm, 100mm, 105mm, and 110mm.
- This screw may be manufactured in any extra lengths upon request.
- Fixation of proximal and distal holes of Proximal Femoral Nail (PFN).