3.5mm 1/3 Tubular Locking Plate
The 3.5mm 1/3 Tubular Locking Plate is used as a buttress plate for fibula, metatarsals, and metacarpals bones. Any shearing or bending force that would jeopardize the fixation of an exposed lag screw is countered by the plate. It increases stability, reduces screw back-out, and minimizes complications with screw holes.
- The plate holes support 3.5mm cortex and 4.0mm cancellous screws.
- Choice of different lengths of plate eliminates the need to cut plates.
- Plate: Combi and round holes for locking and compression fixation.
- 3.5mm Locking One Third Tubular Plates: Address individual fracture patterns.
- Available in both Titanium and Stainless steel.
- Plates available holes are 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
- Smaller bones fracture particularly Ulna, Radius, Fibula, Metatarsals and Metacarpals bones.
- Fractures in the distal Ulna, lateral Malleolus, and olecranon.
- Cadaveric Comminuted Olecranon Fracture.