Supracondylar Nail offers a combination of innovation, simplicity and versatility that is designed to suit your various needs in Fractures of Distal Femur, but may be used in Pathological Fractures, Malunions, Failed osteosynthesis in distal femur.
- This device is used for retrograde intramedullary nailing.
- It provides circumferential compression at the fracture site and transfers axial load to the bone in stable fractures.
- Locking elements are standard, with a 4.9 mm locking bolt for proximal and distal locking.
- Universal nail for both the right and left femur.
- Both titanium and stainless steel are available.
- Available in length of 150, 200, 250, 300 and 350 (mm).
- Available Dia 9, 10, 11 and 12mm.
- Extraarticular fracture distal third femur
- Distal femoral fractures with hip endoprosthesis
- Periprosthetic fracture proximal to the knee endoprosthesis
- Pathological fractures
- Diaphyseal fracture in which retrograde approach is indicated