Rush Nails are employed for Diaphyseal or Metaphyseal fractures of long bones such as the Femur, Tibia, Fibula, Humerus, Radius, and Ulna. For both radius and ulnar repair, stainless steel rush nails were used on all patients.
- The pointed tip makes insertion easier.
- The top curve prevents rotation and stabilises the fracture.
- Available in diameters of 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0 (mm).
- Available in length of 200, 220, 240, 260, 280, and 300 (mm).
- Available in Stainless Steel and Titanium.
- Fibular shaft fractures and other tubular bones
- Diaphyseal or Metaphyseal fractures
- Femur, Tibia, Fibula, Humerus, Radius, and Ulna Fracture