Monoaxial Screw Fixation System
The Monoaxial Screw Fixation System features low-profile monoaxial screws that provide excellent angulation in all planes. Low Profile prevents instrument slippage during final tightening.
- Streamlined & low-profile design.
- Fixation with 5.5 mm rod.
- Conical Screw Shaft Pattern to reduce construction weight without sacrificing strength.
- The self-tapping screw facilitates insertion by eliminating the need for preliminary tapping.
- Allows for a simple initial grip and engagement. 6-point rod reduction contact.
- Made of high quality titanium and first-rate equipment.
- Available diameter 4.5 mm, 5.5 mm & 6.5 mm.
- Available length 25 mm to 50 mm at 5 mm variation.
- Uni-segment or multi-segment spine fracture.
- Uni-segment and multi-segment spine instability.
- Recessive spinal diseases.
- For posterior thoracolumbar internal fixation.