Occifix Plate is a cervical plate used for the fixation of fractures and osteotomies of the cervical spine. It is a pre-contoured, low-profile plate with a variety of features that make it ideal for use in this area of the anatomy.
- Pre-contoured to the anatomy.
- Low profile to minimize soft tissue irritation.
- Multiple screw holes for increased fixation options.
- Available in a variety of sizes and materials to meet the needs of each individual patient.
- Available in Titanium.
- Available size 200mm.
- Available Size Is 2,3,4,5 Hole.
Fractures of the cervical spine.
Osteotomies of the cervical spine.