Lock Proximal Humerus Plate
Locking proximal humerus plates are typically used to fix complex and unstable fractures of the proximal humerus. It has high pullout strength and good anchorage in osteopenic bone and multifragmentary fractures.
- No bending required
- Minimized soft tissue irritation
- Low risk of subacromial impingement
- A displaced fracture can be reduced using the plate
- Anatomic design
- Low profile
- Optimal placement of holes and angulation of screws
- Available holes 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- Made of Stainless Steel & Titanium.
- Multifragmentary (dislocated) fractures requiring open reduction
- Unstable subcapital fractures
- Subcapital pseudarthrosis