7.3mm Cannulated Locking Head Screw
Screws are cannulated to allow them to be used over a guide wire, and each screw is partially or fully threaded with a cancellous thread form. Fully threaded screws are intended for use in fracture stabilization where there is little to no compression across the fracture. Screws and instruments enable minimally invasive percutaneous insertion as well.
- Designed to be minimally invasive.
- Low-profile head.
- This is Self Tapping Screw -These screws cut their own thread as they are driven into the bone. It creates a tight friction fit between the threads by making a small hole while entering the bone. This reduces vibration loosening and allows the parts to be disassembled if necessary.
- Available in both Stainless Steel and Titanium
- 6.0mm Cannulated Locking Head Screw available lengths are 25mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm, 55mm, 60mm, 65mm, 70mm, 75mm, 80mm, 85mm, 90mm, 95mm, 100mm, 105mm, 110mm. and 115mm.
- Drill bit for threaded hole 5.0 mm.
- Bone tap is 7.3 mm.
- Screwdriver head is 4.0 mm
- Use in fracture stabilization where there is little to no compression across the fracture.