LCP Tomo Fix Plate 3.5mm
The Tomo Fix Plate 3.5mm offers reliable stability for osteotomies near the knee. These plates adhere to Locking Compression Plate (LCP) System Principles and feature fixed-angle locking holes for enhanced screw retention. Additionally, dynamic compression is achievable with eccentric insertion of titanium screws.
- Anatomically contoured plates eliminate intraoperative contouring and minimize tissue irritation.
- Long shafts support and deflect forces in the diaphysis.
- Tapered plate ends allow submuscular insertion.
- Locking screws provide angular stability in a fixed-angle construct.
- Spacers reduce plate-to-bone contact, minimizing disruption of periosteal blood supply.
- Made of Stainless Steel & Titanium.
- Plates available holes are from 2, 3, and 4.
- For osteotomies.
- Treatment of bone and joint deformities.
- Fixation of fractures, and malalignment caused by injury or disease, such as osteoarthritis, of the distal femur and proximal tibia.