LCP T-Distal Radius Volar Straight 2.7mm
The LCP Volar Column Distal Radius Plates are designed to provide angular stable fixation for extra- and intra-articular distal radius fractures. These plates come with multiple screw options in the head, enabling the surgeon to choose the best screw for the specific fracture. Additionally, the plates are available in various head widths, making them suitable for patients with different statutes, ranging from small to large.
- The plates have rounded edges to reduce the chance of tendon adhesion.
- A limited-contact surface reduces bone-to-plate contact and helps to preserve the periosteal blood supply.
- Different plate lengths are available to avoid the need for cutting plates.
- The low plate-and-screw profile reduces the risk of tendon and soft tissue irritation.
- The plates feature both combi holes and round holes. A notched tip that allows other plates to fit on the radial styloid adjacent to a temporary K-wire fixation.
- Precontoured to fit the radial column.
- Plates available holes are 3, 4 and 5.
- Made of Stainless Steel & Titanium.
- Available for both right and left direction.
- Fixation of complex intra and extra-articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal radius and other small bones.