LCP Distal Medial Tibia Plate
Using a few significant advancements, fixation with the 3.5 mm LCP Medial Distal Tibia Plate shares many characteristics with conventional plate fixation techniques. Using well-known AO plating methods, a fixed-angle build can be made thanks to the technical novelty of locking screws.
- Round locking holes that accommodate 3.5mm cortical and locking screws and locking compression holes are both present on the plate.
- Round and combi holes are seen on the plate.
- Implant implantation is made possible with the help of 3.5 mm Locking Medial Distal Tibia Plates with Tab.
- Kirschner wires’ distal and proximal holes.
- Locking holes are parallel to the joint at the distal region.
- Reduced bone-to-plate contact and preservation of the periosteal blood flow are benefits of limited-contact surfaces.
- Plates available holes are from 5 to 17.
- Plates available for left and right both directions.
- Available in both Titanium and Stainless steel.
- Extra-articular and intra-articular distal tibia fractures
- Osteotomies of the distal tibia