LCP T-Distal Radius Volar Extra Long 2.7mm Right (Head 3 Hole)
LCP T-Distal Radius Volar Extra Long 2.7mm plates are selected with juxtaarticular or extraarticular placement. The plate supports both locking and cortex screws to provide firm fixation. A wide selection of volar plates ensures the best solution for a given fracture pattern.
- Precontoured design so no need to bend.
- Ensures minimal irritation of ligaments.
- Plate has combi holes and round holes.
- Available in both Titanium & Stainless steel.
- Shaft holes accept 2.7mm locking screws or 2.7mm cortical screws.
- Locking holes in the plate head accept 2.7mm locking screws.
- Available hole sizes 8, 10 and 12.
- Available in different lengths and shapes, no need to be cut to size.
- For fixation of complex intra- and extra-articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal radius and other small bones