LCP Posteromedial Proximal Tibia Plate 3.5mm
The LCP Posteromedial Proximal Tibia Plate 3.5mm combines locking screw technology with traditional plating methods. It comes in either stainless steel or titanium and features a shaft with limited contact. The plate accommodates 3.5mm locking, conical, and cortex screws, as well as 4.0mm cancellous bone screws, in its head and neck sections.
- Low-profile plate head.
- Anatomic reduction.
- Elongated Combi holes in the neck and shaft.
- Combi holes allow locking or compression options.
- Limited-contact surface reduces bone-to-plate contact.
- Plate accepts 3.5 mm locking, conical, and cortex screws or 4.0 mm cancellous bone screws.
- Made of stainless steel and titanium.
- Internal fixation of posteromedial proximal tibia fractures.
- Buttressing fractures of the proximal, distal, and metaphyseal areas of the tibia.