LCP Metaphyseal for Distal Medial Humerus 3.5mm
The LCP Metaphyseal plate for the distal medial humerus 3.5mm is a specialized orthopedic implant designed to fit the complex anatomical shape of the medial part of the distal humerus. It features a combi-hole that allows for internal plate fixation using standard or angular stable locking screws, or a combination of both. With locking compression holes and round locking holes, this plate ensures high fixation stability and can accept 3.5mm cortical and Wise-lock screws.
- Anatomically precontoured plate with tapered distal part.
- Notches allow for additional lateral bending (max. 4° per notch).
- LCP combi-hole for internal plate fixation with standard or locking screws.
- Bullet nose plate tip for easier minimally invasive surgery.
- Kirschner wire hole in bullet nose for effortless temporary fixation.
- Plate available with 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13 & 15 holes.
- Available in both Titanium & Stainless steel.
- Distal humerus fractures, especially those involving the medial side.
- Suitable for metaphyseal region fixation.
- Appropriate for simple and complex fracture patterns, including comminuted fractures.