LCP L-Distal Radius Volar Oblique Angle 2.7mm ( HEAD 3 HOLE ) Right
It is a locking compression plate that is specifically designed for the treatment of distal radius fractures. This plate is made of high-quality stainless steel and is manufactured to meet the highest standards of safety and efficacy.
- Low profile and anatomical contouring ensure a good fit and stability in the patient’s wrist.
- Multiple screw holes allow for easy fixation of the plate to the bone.
- Locking mechanism provides increased stability and support for the fracture during healing.
- 2.7mm oblique angle matches the anatomy of the distal radius, resulting in improved fracture reduction and healing outcomes.
- Available in both Titanium & Stainless steel.
- Available Head holes 2 and 3.
- Available for both right and left direction.
- For fixation of complex intra- and extra-articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal radius and other small bones