LCP Distal Medial Tibia Plate 3.5mm (With Tab)
The 3.5mm LCP Distal Medial Tibia Plate (With Tab) is a medical device used to fix fractures of the distal tibia. It is made of stainless steel and features an anatomically contoured design to fit the medial side of the tibia. The plate has a limited-contact shaft profile, which helps to reduce stress on the bone.
- Anatomically contoured design.
- Limited-contact shaft profile.
- Combi holes for dynamic compression and locking screw fixation.
- Available for left and right tibias.
- Locking holes in the distal region are parallel to the joint.
- Available in a variety of lengths.
- Plates available holes are from 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13 and 15.
- Made of Stainless Steel & Titanium.
- Fixation of complex intra- and extra-articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal tibia