LCP Extra Articular Distal Humerus Plate
3.5mm LCP Extra-articular Distal Humerus Plate. The anatomically shaped and angular stable fixation system for extra-articular fractures of the distal humerus.
- Anatomically, the left and right plates are shaped to resemble the posterolateral distal humerus.
- A fixed-angle construct made by locking screws in the plate improves fixation in osteopenic bone.
- Combination holes give the flexibility of axial compression and locking capabilities across the plate shaft by combining a dynamic compression unit (DCU) hole with a threaded hole.
- To provide greater flexibility of plate placement on the humerus, options with 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, or 14 elongated Combi holes are available.
- Available in Titanium and Stainless Steel.
- Extra-articular fractures of the distal humerus
- Malunions of the distal humerus
- Non-unions of the distal humerus