Spine Orthopedic Implants : Expandable Cage
Expandable Cage offers a modern vertebral body reconstruction solution to surgeons. After the
removal of the vertebrae, the cage is placed and expanded. It provides excellent fixation into the
vertebral endplate and adequate room within the cage for the bone graft.
- Emphasizes minimal invasive approach as the cage is easy to insert & quick to position.
- Dependable performance with dimensional accuracy.
- Optimizes anatomical fit through an anterior cervical approach.
- Optimizes load distribution between the implant and vertebrae.
- Allows for continuous expansion to the desired height.
- Provides implant height stability without an additional step.
- Available in Titanium Material
- Available length (in mm) 20-25, 25-32, 30-42, 35-47 and 40-55 (in mm).
- Available in different sizes and shapes.
- Facilitates fusion
- Corrects deformities
- Stabilizes and strengthens the spine
Standard : CE, ISO, FDA & GMP Certified
Brand : Zealmax Innovations Pvt. Ltd.