Self Tapping Screw for Cervical Plate
Self Tapping Screw for Cervical Plate allows for quicker bone insertion and is associated with increased anchorage.
- This is Self Tapping Screw -These screws cut their own thread as they are driven into the bone. It creates a tight friction fit between the threads by making a small hole while entering the bone. This reduces vibration loosening and allows the parts to be disassembled if necessary.
- Available in Titanium material.
- Self Tapping Screw for Cervical Plate available lengths are 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, and 20mm.
- Available in the diameter of 4.0mm & 4.3mm.
- Use in Cervical Plates & Cervical Cages