DHS Locking Plate 120° LONG BARREL
LCP Dynamic Hip Screw (DHS) Plate is an advanced modification of existing DHS that provides better angular stable fixation with the bone as it has a new combination of holes in the shaft. The surgical technique is same as DHS, however, bullet nose at the distal end allows for an easier MIPO technique. Shaft can be fixed more easily due to the bullet nose, allowing for a minimally invasive approach.
- 120° angle for stability.
- Long barrel design for enhanced fixation.
- Locking mechanism with screw holes.
- Variable angle adaptability.
- Made of Stainless Steel & Titanium.
- Plates available holes are from 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12.
- Barrel Angle: 120°–140°
- Intertrochanteric and subtrochanteric fractures.
- Proximal femur and tibia fractures.
- Osteoporotic fracture treatment.
- Fracture fixation with stable alignment and healing.