DCP Broad LC Dynamic Compression Plate
Holes in 4.5mm Broad LC-DCP allow compression in both longitudinal axis directions. Cancellous bone screws can be inserted through the end holes. Dynamic Limited Contact Compression Plate has the advantage of reducing periosteal blood supply impairment due to restricted plate-periosteum contact.
- Reduced bone-to-plate contact and preservation of the periosteal blood flow are benefits of limited-contact surfaces.
- All holes of the plate allow 4.5 mm cortical screws and end holes of the plate allow 6.5 mm cancellous screws.
- Fixation with 4.5 & 6.5mm screws.
- undercuts: For reduced vascular damage.
- Plates available holes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15.
- Available in both Titanium and Stainless steel.
- These plates are intended for the stabilization of long bones such as the humerus, femur, and tibia.
- These are also utilized in adult patients to treat peri-prosthetic fractures, osteopenic bone, and non-unions and malunions.