4.5mm T-Buttress Plate
4.5mm T-Buttress Plate is a versatile and effective device for the fixation of fractures. It is available in a variety of sizes and materials to accommodate different patient needs. The plate is also relatively easy to insert and remove, making it a good option for both open and closed reduction procedures.
- Broadened and contoured at the joint end for adequate fixation.
- Used to rigidly hold fractures at the end of long bones, particularly at the knee and ankle.
- Contoured periarticular portion provides a three-dimensional shape to the plates.
- Choice of different lengths of plate eliminates the need to cut plates.
- Pre-contoured plate to match anatomical shape.
- Allows implant placement tailored to the specific fracture pattern.
- Available in Titanium and Stainless steel.
- Plates available holes are 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12.
- Fixation of fractures, osteotomies, and non-unions of the clavicle, scapula, olecranon, humerus, radius, ulna, pelvis, distal tibia, fibula, particularly in osteopenic bones.
- Lateral plateau fracture of the tibia.
- Areas of thin metaphyseal cortical bone or to prevent the collapsing during the treatment of cancellous defects in that area.