3.5mm Locking Cancellous Screw
3.5 mm Locking Cancellous Screw is designed for large bone and bone fragment fracture fixation.
- This is Self Tapping Screw -These screws cut their own thread as they are driven into the bone. It creates a tight friction fit between the threads by making a small hole while entering the bone. This reduces vibration loosening and allows the parts to be disassembled if necessary.
- Available in both Stainless Steel and Titanium
- 3.5 mm Locking Cancellous Screw available lengths are 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 24mm, 26mm, 28mm, 30mm, 32mm, 34mm, 36mm, 38mm, 40mm, 42mm, 44mm, 46mm, 48mm, 50mm, 52mm, 54mm, 56mm, 58mm, 60mm, 62mm, 66mm, 68mm, 70mm, 72mm, 74mm, 76mm, 78mm and 80mm.
- Drill bit for threaded hole 2.8 mm.
- Available thread diameter 3.5 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm and 6.5 mm.
- Bone tap is 3.5 mm.
- Screwdriver head is 2.5mm
- Femoral neck fractures
- Slipped capital femoral epiphysis
- As an adjunct to DHS in basilar neck fractures
- Tibial plateau fractures
- Ankle arthrodesis
- Pediatric femoral neck fractures
- Intercondylar femur fractures
- Sacroiliac joint disruptions
- Subtalar arthrodesis