LCP Pediatric Hip Plate 5.0mm
LCP Pediatric Hip Plate 5.0mm with anatomically precontoured low profile design is indicated for pediatric hip fracture.
- Threaded holes for locking screws in the plate head.
- Universal design for left and right femur.
- Proximal and distal options for screw angling.
- Additional calcar screw for enhanced fixation.
- Wide range of locking compression plates available.
- Limited-contact profiles and Combi holes in plate shafts.
- Combi holes offer axial compression and locking capability.
- Made of Stainless Steel & Titanium.
- Pediatric orthopedic surgery.
- Fixation for varus, valgus, or rotational osteotomies.
- Trauma applications in pediatric orthopedics.
- Meets specific requirements of pediatric orthopedic surgery.
- Addresses the needs of pediatric patients.